Thursday, September 15, 2011

My two cents worth


This is Cari and what can I add to the previous posting? Not much, but I do want to share with you a couple of pictures. First we have the cafe con leche from the airport, notice the cute napkins. Forget Starbucks I am loading my luggage with bags of Spanish coffee to take home.

As I sit writing this post I can hear the waves sweeping the shore.  The sand on this beach is like fine sugar, wonderful to walk on.  I love this photo of the rental bicycles, they are attached to a box where you pay and it releases the bike- no attendant needed and the bikes remain there year round.  I am so impressed with the honesty of the Spanish people and their city pride.
Ok friends and relatives we are ready for the road.  Hasta luego.
Double click on all the pictures to see them large.

No comments:

Post a Comment